BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2009

★ ☆ † Cemetery Drive † ☆ ★


This night
Walk the dead
In a solitary style
And crash the cemetery gates
In the dress your husband hates
Way downMark the grave


Where the searchm lights find us
Drinking by the mausoleum door
And they found you on the bathroom floor
I miss youI miss you so far


And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard
Back home


Off the run
Singing songs that make you slit your wrists
It isn't that much fun

Staring down a loaded gun
So I won't stop dying
Won't stop lyingIf you want, I'll keep on crying

Did you get what you deserve?
Is this what you always want me for?
I miss youI miss you so far

And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

Way down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoaUb1qZW84

0 Transformaciones:

Beautiful boys...

Seguidores